Sunday, January 31, 2010

Everyone wants to capture the most extraordinary picture, though it seems identical.



Hmmmm, feel that sometimes human tend to be sick and tired of something, ending up giving up totally. Ohwell, I have no particular reason to type this but just felt so. Currently just feel tired and repeating daily routine that I can’t wait to escape overseas. What to do? All I can do is wake up at 6plus this morning for jogging, ah! My stamina gone, damn, damn, and breakfast beancurd&butterfly! Workplace is packed of people, craze crowd, non-stop queue, rahhh! In the night, walk around the handmade corner, saw an aluminium ear stud, thought it’s interesting and bought it. ha, posting up picture next time.


I don’t know why,
Its okay, I know how to priorities my time and everything well,
Perfectly alright.

No comments: