Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally it’s my off day and gonna be continuous for four days, yes, pretty. Today is Chinese New Year eve and valentine eve, and it’s just so coincidence that both struck on the same day, cool. And so my hubby is gonna abandon me leaving to Malaysia, haaaa. But before that today we are going out and reach home early for steamboat at our own house. Hmmmm and what happens tomorrow? Gonna wake up early and catch next stop happiness, been neglecting and lagging behind. And complete some other stuff.

Didn’t went back to school yesterday, because of work, guess little did I know, miss balan wouldn’t miss me!hahahaa. hmmm, but I misses my dancers! The time seniors yell at them, making them run up and down, doing sorts of things, ha! Talking about that, seriously I miss misses dancing, cant describe how much I want to dance right now!

Ohhhhhhh, perhaps dance lesson after hk trip?


It can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare.



NOTHING BEATS GLORIA JEAN'S COFFEEEEEE! NOTTHINNNG! :D

No comments: