Tuesday, March 16, 2010

huiling, this post is dedicated to you alright,

Haaaa, I know it’s kind of funny but ohwell, just read, I have fun over there with you, king, lolls, not that not that you are thinking, not that on the same bed and forced me to be your bolster, wooo, and pretty refuse umpteen times! Ha! And I misses the fun that me you and him shared at Ocean Park, walking up and down not knowing where are the rides though we had a map in our hands, and tried exxxxciting rides! Also the long lazy memorable bus ride once we reach hk, ah! Started to whine, why there is no car to fetch us, errrr. And of course there are good times whereby on a particular day, Sunday when relatives are free from work stress, they afford to spend the day with us, touring around (repulse bay beach), condo, seafood feast! And that’s where we shot our Sunkist advertisement I guess, haaaa! And these remind me of saying a small request to eat ice cream during the dark night and yes we ate and chill out inside maccc.

Our breakfast has filled with po lau bo, po lau you, Yuen yang, wanton mee, dim sum, tea & tea and plenty of teaaaaaaa! That I love much over there but my stomach refuses to help me digest and putt out till I’m back in Singapore, rahhh! & Wife’s cake at Yuen long, Hmmmm, your pudding milk tea and your intro of Sheng Yi beef meat ball! & the biggest B zai he fen, and you mistaken the scoop as a fruit and me accidentally spilled the condensed milk, laughing like -.-

Though there’s time I didn’t feel like talking to you and ignoring you, and you know why, hmmm, it really feels awful when knows that the person is trying to spoil his/her own health by doing some act which it’s hard to de-addict it but not that difficult when you are addict to sweets, based on some results. Anyway thought you’re able to stand it for eight days but it fails when you said that and literary turn my back and walked off. Sigh, there’s no way that I can stop you but hoping for the optimistic way.


Nonetheless, it’s not a wasted trip for me, and I love it, able to get in touch with relatives.

/ camera, bake, pay, work, read, transfer and worst of all exercise!
do i've the time? yes i do. yessss.

No comments: