Saturday, April 17, 2010


It’s my mum turn to fall sick, but glad that she’s recovering fast. Can you believe, school is starting in 1 day time, what! Break has come to an end. Sigh, damnn, misses secondary school life though I spent a year extra than the others. Nevertheless secondary school taught me to bloom and grow to be C.A.R.E. I guess friendship made there is never part, right people. Ah, I didn’t went for both days of induction at Np, gonna be so friend-less, aww! Hopefully everything would turn out well on Monday and not be odd-soul.

What are you gonna bring to school on monday?
  • Laptop + Power Adaptor
  • Stationary. Eg: Pen, Pencil, Eraser..
  • Foolscape
  • Diary
  • Class Timetable & Np letter z x
  • Student pass & Ez-link Card, (Make sure with at least $10 top-up!) ^^
GOODLUCK AND BE SOCIAL (!) OUR BIGDAY!

No comments: