Friday, April 30, 2010

Sniff sniff! *errheemmm. Flu & sore throat!
IF ONLY AN APPLE A DAY,I WILL BE ARIGHT!
 But I still continue to eat subways cookie and waffle today, oh no! I’m so not gonna recover by doing silly acts even though I brought a liter of water to school for the past two days. My nose is so gonna break! Jacqueline growing fat fat fat! Sobsobsob, sobsobsob, move her lazy asssssss! Hopefully can play badminton with twinny in the morning, long time no see. Haha!



The end of second week of poly life already how is it? Hmmmm, I would say it’s not bad, people are nice,awesome,great,loving people right, hahaha! They surely ‘like!’ lol, nice people over there but never will I forget primary and secondary school mates, aww.
Remind to self- Collect Olevel Cert.

MEOWS! Tomorrow gonna do project over at Angie’s house, hopefully the design would be successful and why am I loving bread so much now?
Even now I have the feeling of eating bread, ha! whywhywhy, haa!
seeeeeseeeeee, jacqueline is fatty booom, 9:39pm still wanna eat bread! PIG!
):
BREADDDD.

No comments: