Tuesday, April 06, 2010

This is how it looks why Dwayne kisses Chew’s friend cheek! Haaa, guess those who played, remember how Dwayne kiss sound is like! Awesome muacks around.


Met and went in, they began to mix with green tea and coke. Played with dices and poker, those losers drink lols! And soon people got dizzy, like don and jenkin, woohoo, while playing Indian poker. Singing part, Boo-ing part! Ling and I was booing! Meows, whose great idea of playing the game? Continued with truth or dare at alex’s house, ha! I got a bear hug from chewling, lols, had breakfast with ling (douhua).
I’m a pig, slept till 5pm, nice sleep! And I’m gonna start exercising!
Lazy pig will never survive on earth, get moving.
(overseas starting from tomorrow)
(missed Qq’s & Fidah’s birthday!)

Before I fly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! QQ & FIDAH!


No comments: