Sunday, May 09, 2010

Did you realised it's three different types of eggs? (:

 With Hersery Chocolate Syrup and chocolate chips!

POPOPPPPING UP UP! (Prettttty!)
It's seems like warm milk pan to me, oh, misses that.

Stayed at home to bake, study. (Weirdo weather) How to go out? Nopeopeee.

Baked Banana Chocolate Cake (Successful) &
Soft cake Chocó (Flop)

Haaaa, aww! I knew from the point that I start pouring milk to the mixture, that soft cake Chocó is gonna fail. Was like “ OH NO! ’’ but still carried on and hopefully it will turn out nice. And the estimated time for the soft cake to be done is 8-9 mins, ended up in the oven for more than 30mins to the result of popppping!
Looks nice, but taste.. (errms) haaaa, okay, sounds discouraging.

Yes, tomorrow lesson starts at 1pm, so?
I’m still gonna wake up at 9am like always,
If not my mum would say “its 9 already! Still want to sleep uh ’’
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Fine.

I want to (play) squash, basketball, canoeing, diving, swimming, dancing, badminton, table tennis, fencing, skipping, hula-hoop, jogging, soccer, football, rugby, volleyball. Shopping!
Crazy?



No comments: