Wednesday, June 16, 2010



 Bad experience of Shabushabu at KoreanBbq Restaurant, found worms inside the soup, thanks God i got good eyesight! Never gonna eat that again. *faint! Imagine, worms through your throat and down your body?
Catch up with Husband and King together, fun yea uh.
(Ion for donuts,yami,mudpie, Bugis for golden mushroom, Cityhall for Shabushabu)
We eat and eat and eat and eat non-stop. thanks to my roundy stomach.
& My nail broke. damn, ty to bowling. creator of bowling balllll.





Sorry that I abandon this space for pretty many weeks, and now it’s holiday and therefore blogging.


Life would be great if we have our own pace to do everything, but that would be of no challenge.


I misses childhood time, misses those sweets chocolates and jumping around moments with care-free mind. When we gradually grow up, everything starts to get complex and that’s where all the worries starts compiling. Oh ya, what a nice joke. It’s supposed to be holidays and there are still projects. Mine you, holidays doesn’t mean you can bomb us; students with projects.



I suppose everyone is getting use to their Poly life and made new friends, still miss the time crapping with classmates. Misses the Malay friends I got in secondary school, ha! Seeing Amer crap, the videos and drama they act in class during recess break & of course the duper loud shrieking laughter! Aw.
But time can’t rewind. That’s reality, we got to accept.

(See me alive again after my cca camp.) (Yes)



King has flew to Japan, would depart Jap at 4plus pm.
How I wish I could go Japan once again, perhaps in my twenties.
bon voyage


( THE STEADYS ONE!)

No comments: